Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Radio Foyle/Ulster exposure!!! :-) (Read 3571 times)
06/01/04 at 10:34:27
Andrew Rolls   Guest

How'r y' doin',
Great site.
Now that Gerry Anderson's mentioned it, I hope that both readers and contributors will increase.
By the way..... I've a sneaking suspicion that Gerry was slightly miffed at the fact that the site's not liberally scattered with pictures of himself!!!  Smiley
Never mind... now that he knows about it, you'll no doubt soon be in possession of so many, you'll be spoiled for choice!!!!
P.S... would we have ever really heard of his showband prowess if he didn't continually inform and remind us at very regular intervals???  Heeheehee.
What do you think???
Cheers,
Andrew.  (Belfast)

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 06/01/04 at 10:45:16
JKM.   Guest

Hello, I heard the piece on radio and am havin' a look around here, I will pay a visit now and again.  Cheesy
JKM (Lisburn)

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 06/01/04 at 18:45:48

cigarman   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
53721 Siegburg Germany

To-Day I took the time to phone the the self proclaimed friend of the Showband world Gerry Anderson, this is such a wonderful  site and the only way for it to function is to gain more members it costs nothing and you can express views you would like to have expressed years ago ,you can roll back the years and think yourself there. Now I would like to thank all theses people who listened to Gerry and took a look at the site I hope they where not disappointed, but just do not look at the site  !!!!! JOIN IT !!!!  .Maybe Gerry Himself will add a few chose pieces and his travels With Chessmen and a few others. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 08/13/04 at 15:46:04

Admin   Offline
YaBB Administrator
The history of Irish music
is a continuing journey
Sligo, Ireland

Thanks for the kind words about the site. We would love it if Gerry was to contribute materials, stories, or comments.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print