Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: John Glenn And The Wranglers (Read 7607 times)
10/05/04 at 17:08:53

Admin   Offline
YaBB Administrator
The history of Irish music
is a continuing journey
Sligo, Ireland

Hi,
I've started a new discussion group called "Music Wanted" which might be a better place for you to post your request for John's album...Hope that helps....
Gerry
P.S. Thanks for taking the time to participate in the boards...don't let anyone's negative feedback affect your input, everyone's entitled to an opinion and that's all they are! Thanks again!

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 10/05/04 at 18:18:36

francisk   Offline
Music Student

Opinions vary Angel, and thanks for the music lesson, but I already know too much about the drivel that's marketed as Irish Country, Country 'n' Irish or whatever you want to call it. Real country music comes from singers such as Gene Watson, Ricky Skaggs, Buck Owens, George Jones, George Strait, Patsy Cline, et al, not those imposters who almost single-handedly murdered a vibrant Irish music industry in the early '70s.

P.S: You can address me directly, you don't have to call me "that person", I'm Francis. Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 10/05/04 at 18:58:20

francisk   Offline
Music Student

For a start, you can't tell me not to reply. Smiley
Secondly, expressing my opinion is not insulting anyone. Surely you don't expect everyone to hold the same opinion?
P.S: There really is no point in ordering me not to reply! Wink

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 10/06/04 at 12:41:49

francisk   Offline
Music Student

Not much point in trying to have a logical discussion with someone who calls me an idiot and a fool.

Game over.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print