HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bobby Kelly (Read 11940 times)
09/15/05 at 11:29:24

graduate   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

anyone know what Bobby Kelly the lead singer from the Sands Show Band is up to these days?

My father is Tony Keeling from Tony and the Graduates and I'm trying to locate a photo which Bobby has of Van Morisson looking up at my Dad on stage. I would like to get this photo framed for his 60th birthday-if anyone can help, please let me know.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 10/07/07 at 13:41:08

Aries   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

HI
Just saw you request.
Last time I saw Bobby was some years ago -he was working in Eircom on the exchange.
I know he has a sister second name Stewart  ( check all the spellings ) living in Middle Third killester and she will have contact details I'm sure
Hope this helps
Gary   Smiley

In a New York minute&&Everything can change
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 10/13/07 at 20:50:23
cod   Ex Member

hi bobby kelly is living in strandhill co sligo and still playing         regards francie

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 03/12/08 at 01:00:06

mozart   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dublin

hello,Bobby was the guitar player .THANKSgraduate wrote on 09/15/05 at 11:29:24:
anyone know what Bobby Kelly the lead singer from the Sands Show Band is up to these days?

My father is Tony Keeling from Tony and the Graduates and I'm trying to locate a photo which Bobby has of Van Morisson looking up at my Dad on stage. I would like to get this photo framed for his 60th birthday-if anyone can help, please let me know.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print