irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DJ Curtin is home (Read 81708 times)
06/25/06 at 18:52:00

Maria   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Welcome home to DJ Curtin who is in Tralee from Las Vegas and is doing a series of gigs around the country with Emerald Elvis, the show is well worth seeing

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 04/03/07 at 03:04:47

keapack   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

any tapes or cds of dj curtin and the kerry blues for sale cant find any

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 11/12/07 at 05:40:10

K_Curtin   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi, this is DJ's daughter Kathleen.  I see that you're trying to get some of my dad's music.  Just recently, my dad had his "Almost Persueded" tape turned into a CD also, they took a bunch of other songs, some old/ some new and turned those into a "hits" cd as well, so, we have 2 new cd's that my dad brings on tour with him and sells.  These were made about 2-3 years ago, so if you don't have them and would like them, let me know and I will make it happen.  Also, he's heading over there in about 2 weeks, I know he'll stop in Tralee but I have to find out exactly what towns he'll be in.  If it doesn't post, my e-mail is kakeen1977@yahoo.com  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 12/14/07 at 01:24:43

vestal   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

D.J. Curtin's new cd PRIDE OF KERRY -TOAST OF LAS VEGAS is on sale on ebay MINE ARRIVED TODAY AND ITS BEEN ON ALL DAY. Tracks include--ONE MORE TIME--LONG LONG ROAD--PAPER ROSES--JACQUELINE--MARRY ME-- NOREEN BAWN--WHY ME LORD--FRANKIE--MAKE BELIEVE--WILL THEY REMEMBER ME--ALMOST PERSUADED--SHE'S MY WOMAN SHE'S MY WIFE.  The only other songs that I have from D.J. are on compilation discs. Does anyone know if there are anymore cds. Thanks.  ps has anyone heard of dates and where Emerald Elvis and Dj are playing this tour

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print