HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
fergie,s cd launch (Read 5639 times)
08/15/06 at 12:18:13

bond_007   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

hi all my old pals fergie mc elligott here i played in a lot of band nevada glen curtin sandy jones and kay twins i have a CD launch in denmark there will be a notice on my web page www.fergie.dk end of september please check  you will be welcome  yours truly fergus

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 09/02/06 at 03:15:55

mcg   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Donegal Ireland

HI FERGIE
BEST OF ALL LUCK WITH LAUNCH AND SELLING OF THE CD.

STILL WAITING ON THE FREE FREE FREE RRE COPY MAN BE SAFE BE GOOD TAKE CARE BEST OF IRISH / DENMARK.

WHEN YOUR NEXT BACK IN THE OLD SOD MUST GET THE GUYS TOGETHER FOR A PISS UP LOL

JON

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 09/04/06 at 15:27:06

bond_007   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

hi john just started e ma8iling to keven he is thinking of coming over fo the launch so is jeno and remember wally begetell so what about you lets see what the futer holds remember as i said to keven the farmer sons are miles ahead

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 09/16/06 at 02:23:11

mcg   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Donegal Ireland

Hiya Fergie Gimme KEVINS & Jenos E mail so I can Contact them I will Be In ibiza And Turkey From Sept 25th till oct 15th One never knows what mite happen been in hosp again more heart complications so taking it easy till new yearsend me all e mail adresses and will talk soon Cheers Mate

John Mc

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 11/17/06 at 13:08:49

bond_007   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi john sorry for the delay by the way john i dont check the band site every day no insult to the band site i think its great no matter what st bob says hes still learning how to sing in tune and find that 4th cord.Kevens email is swarr@eircom.net.I hope you get better things are hoting up over here every body tells me i have a supper CD personly i think it should be i work very hard used top class musicions .
And you will get a free one send me your address. theres one song you will realy like . Any way keep well. Best regards fergie.  fergiemcelligott@hotmail.com

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 02/07/07 at 12:38:27

bond_007   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi all of my muso friends Update on m y CD. The cd release party was a huge success and i am now able to be baught in all shops in denmark and also downloaded from cdon.com plus a lot of download companys in Denmark next the vorld little joke there  if john mc grenra reads this contact me on fergiemcelligott@hotmail.com   RE/ cd .  By for now Fergie PS/ If any boddy whould like to here some of  the new CD you can go into www.fergie.dk

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print