Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Noel pender... and no mistake (Read 277717 times)
Reply #15 - 11/18/15 at 16:56:44

music1   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

Hi Amanda,
I was one of the band members with your dad and Noel Pender and later with the Triumph Showband in Kentish Town, and I remember yourself and Jason and of course your mum Josie very well. Your dad was one of the best guitar players in London at the time and was often compared to Albert Lee. He was equally at home playing country or jazz or swing or just about any other music type. Unfortunately I don't have much by way of photos but have years of memories. Is there any particular time that you want to know about? I would love to hear all your news.

Brendan. (music1)

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 05/02/17 at 21:41:00

boyboyblack   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE

Hi does anybody know how I can get in touch with Amanda Curror As I knew both her and her brother when they was kids and would love to speak with them  thanks LEN.

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 05/02/17 at 21:54:32

boyboyblack   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE

Hi Brenden I remember you well I used to come every where with Grant and the band. I al so remember your birthday at the Harp Club in Luton you was teaching in them days would like to get in touch again  LEN

IP Logged

Reply #18 - 05/03/17 at 18:27:33

boyboyblack   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE

Hi  Brenden I used to come with Grant and the band I remember your birthday at the Harp club in Lunton where you got your name whiskey daily, I think you was teaching at the time it would be good to talk about these times LEN

IP Logged

Reply #19 - 06/01/17 at 02:49:08

amandacurror   Offline
London

Hello Brendan and Len, am so delighted to make contact. Please e-mail me at amandacave@gmail.com. Or find me on facebook if that is easier. Would love to hear from you both!! xx

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print