Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Caroline Allen_Miami Showband (Read 1447 times)
07/29/07 at 19:40:07

Domenico.Musician   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I was in butlins mosney in about 78 79..I was about 15.  At my dining table was a girl with her mum and dad and little brother called Caroline Allen.  (I had a mad crush on her). About 5 years later I was performing at the Apollo theatre in a talent competition and I was approached by a girl who thought she knew me from mosney and mentioned this girl Caroline Allens name.  Told me she was a singer now but couldnt give me any other info.I did remember that she was always singing with her friends(remember her singing a dooleys song with her friends..possibly Wanted..about 79?) and as a musician myself it just became a curiosity with me.  Jump to 2007 and I am looking at information on showbands and this name crops up Caroline Allen.  So I guess I would like to know if this is the same person I met in Mosney.  I have seen a pic on this website relating to the Miami showband 1982 (says vocalist unknown) which could be her but I am not sure.  Does anyone know anything about this vocalist? Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print