Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tom McBride and The Mainliners (Read 12523 times)
11/05/07 at 13:24:59

marypatricia   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I want to become a big fan of Tom McBride.  i like irish country music, and he is really nice to listen to.  i would really love to hear from anybody who has any information about books and other cd's that he's made.  i have got one single Cd of his called "you are going out the same way you came in".  i am really interested in him and his lovely music.  my parents, my mum especially, had some of his music, but they are both passed away now.  my mum had a big LP.  i really would be glad to get some pictures of him too.  i have not been able to find a website about tom and the mainliners, so please let me know if you have any information about this.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 11/05/07 at 14:20:42

smith   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Marypatricia
       If you go to    www.irishmusic.co.uk  they have a great selection of Big Tom CDs & DVDs
                                       Smith

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 11/05/07 at 15:05:14

liamo   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
arklow. ireland

Marypatricia, "Smith" being modest, omitted to tell you that if you go the "The Kathleen Smith Collection" on this site you will find a fantastic selection of Big Tom pictures.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 11/12/07 at 13:52:28

marypatricia   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

i would like to say thank you for the information you have given me.  i had a look at the photo's in the kathleen smith collection,and  they are really good.    i would also like to know how i can get in touch with tom myself, does anyone know if he has a fan club or a website, or a pub somewhere.  i would like to write to him.  i would also like to get in touch with kathleen smith, if she has a en email address. tom  is my special favourite singer.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 11/12/07 at 17:31:52

smith   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Marypatricia
    As far as I know Big Tom has not got a fan club now. If you go to  www.k-macrecords.com  and click on Big Tom you will get some information there.
                          Smith
« Last Edit: 11/12/07 at 20:54:02 by smith »  
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 11/19/07 at 13:06:29

marypatricia   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

hello, I went through the web site but i couldnt find any contact address. Do you have any idea how to get in touch with him? i would like to get in touch with him.
Please could you e mail me as soon as possible? Thank you very much.
Mary

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 11/19/07 at 17:32:36

smith   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Marypatricia
            Have a look in your personal messages I have left you a message there.
                           Smith

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print