Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Big Tom- My Old Rolling Roe & Red Adsir (Read 80788 times)
11/20/07 at 04:17:46

tony_kelly   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi,
Tony Kelly here can anyone help me out I have a fellow pestering me from the Uk looking for two songs by Big Tom, Red Adair and My own Rolling Roe, he thinks they were on a four track cassette. I have gone through all of my stuff and I cannot come up with it, maybe I missed it over the years . If any one has it on a cassette could they do me a copy of it and likewise if your stuck for some song I just might have it for you. All the best folks and thanks to all.
Sincerely.
Tony Kelly

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12/27/07 at 20:07:20

country_code   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I have a copy of My Own Rolling Roe,I can send you a copy on cd. I would need your address to do this. Post youre email add, and I will contact you. Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 12/27/07 at 20:26:04

tony_kelly   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi,
Many thanks for your reply concerning Big Toms Old Rolling Roe and Red Adair. If you cannot put them on to a Cd a copy of the tape will do. What cassette was those songs on ?. my email is kellytony99@eircom.net. Very sad news about Joe Dolan what an entertainer he was. I am going to Mullingar tomorrow evening and I will also be at the funeralon saturday morning. Get back to me on my email andI will give you my address and if you are bstuck for any song etc give me a shout I have quite a few built up over the years.
Kind regards.
Tony Kelly

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 12/27/07 at 21:17:07

smith   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

country_code wrote on 12/27/07 at 20:07:20:
I have a copy of My Own Rolling Roe,I can send you a copy on cd. I would need your address to do this. Post youre email add, and I will contact you. Cheesy

Hi Country-Code
       You didn't mention the Red Adair song if you have that one could you please make a copy for me
                          Thanks
                           Smith

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print