irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need your help!! (Read 9723 times)
12/20/07 at 03:45:18
Diddler   Ex Member

Hi All,

I am looking to book my parents a weekend away in a hotel somewhere but would love to send them somewhere that there is some showbands music/entertainment on at that hotel as they are showbands fanatics!!! 

Could anyone let help me and point me in the right drection as to where and what to be looking for when trying to book something?

Thanks  Tongue

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12/20/07 at 16:10:55

smith   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Diddler
    Two good weekends of entertainment that I know about
(1) The Ultimate Irish Entertainment Weekend 11 at The Norbeck Castle Hotel,  Blackpool, UK . 1st -4th February 2008. Stars include Philomena Begley, Ray Lynam, Brendan Shine, Susan McCann, Hugo Duncan (My favourites)plus lots of others. For more information look up David Hull Promotions.      
(2) Big Tom and The origional Mainliners at The Royal Theartre, Casltebar. Co Mayo 1st -2nd of February 2008. for more information on that one go to www.k-macrecords.com. Hope that help
                             Smith

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 12/21/07 at 05:11:42

smith   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Quote:
Hi All,

I am looking to book my parents a weekend away in a hotel somewhere but would love to send them somewhere that there is some showbands music/entertainment on at that hotel as they are showbands fanatics!!!  

Could anyone let help me and point me in the right drection as to where and what to be looking for when trying to book something?

Thanks  Tongue

Hi Diddler
     Another great weekend of entertainment.
McKeefry Irish Music Festival on the 18th  19th 20th January at Mill Rythe Holiday Village. Hayling Island, Hampshire. For more details look on front page of  www.irishmusic.co.uk  and click on McKeefry Irish Music Festival  advert
              Smith
« Last Edit: 12/21/07 at 22:38:30 by smith »  
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 11/12/08 at 23:05:48

sarahftw   Offline
Music Student
I Love YaBB 2!

what a great suggestion. i happened to be planning something for my inlaws and this seems like a great idea!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print