HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Paddy Cole (Read 11543 times)
03/16/08 at 02:24:37

smith   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I am delighted to see that Paddy Cole has released a new CD "King Of The Swingers"  Paddy is Ireland's King of Jazz. The CD is available from   http://www.irishmusic.co.uk/new.htm
                                 Smith

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 03/22/08 at 17:55:50

McBride   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Great CD.   Would love to see Paddy in concert is he still touring ?

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 11/12/08 at 23:03:37

sarahftw   Offline
Music Student
I Love YaBB 2!

paddy cole is great. i am really loving the prodigals that someone else recommended. have you checked them out?

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 11/29/08 at 13:14:43

vestal   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I went to a show in The Concert Hall,  Dublin  8th October  to see Paddy Cole and what a night we all had.  I had only ever seen Paddy in the "Do You Come Here Often" show the previous year and thought he was fantastic. There were various guests on the show and right from start to finish the audience were treated to a night of nostalgia, and  a tribute to the late Joe Dolan.
Paddy's band included Pat McCarthy X Columbia, Miami, Dreams and Freedom, I  saw Pat playing at The Miami Memorial in Vickar Street 2005 and he was great,  so I was looking forward to seeing more of him and I wasn't disappointed.  I know that he does a one man show, so,  if anyone knows where he is playing I would love to hear from you.
Thanks
Lynne

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print