Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ray and Norman clifford (Read 10192 times)
04/24/08 at 05:02:56

Marie_in_Galway   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hello, l am wondering if anybody has heard anything of Ray or Norman Clifford or Des Lee?  They used to play with the Miami around 1975/78?  Last l saw them perform was late seventies and just wondering if they are still playing.  Thanks,

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 11/29/08 at 13:34:51

vestal   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Marie, you will probably know by now that the Miami are back on the road, unfortunatley the Galway show has been cancelled, but  the lads are in Clifden on 18th Dec. The band include, Des Lee, Ray Miller, Steven Travers, Gerry Brown, Johnny Fean and Barry Woods, I have travelled all over the place to see them and they are fantastic, anyone that remembers the lads should make a point of getting to at least one of their shows, they have a back drop with photo's of the Miami through the years and  special footage of the late GREAT FRAN O'TOOLE. They are also in the DO YOU COME HERE OFTEN  line up this year,  and as well as Belfast, Dublin and Derry they have added Killarney and Mullingar to the tour dates.  Killarney is the INEC Friday 2nd Jan09,  and Mullingar is the Mullingar Park Hotel Sat 3rd Jan09.
THE LINE UP FOR THE SHOW INCLUDES, Brendan Bowyer, The Miami, D. J. Curtin, Eileen Reid, Declan Ryan, Hugo Duncan, Dominic Kirwan and Mary Duff. I am really looking forward to the shows.
Lynne
ps,  if anyone would like the dates of the Miami I can let you have them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print