Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dermot Hegarty - 21 Years (Read 6486 times)
12/29/09 at 14:36:04

Maria Witney   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

I know I've been looking for somewhere to get a copy of 21 years but if any kind soul out there has this and is willing to burn a copy to CD for me I will pay/replace disc/postage.....   Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 03/12/10 at 01:17:06

johnnymono   Offline
Music Student
I Love YaBB 2!

Hi Maria,

I have that track and would be very happy to let you have a copy on CD - no charge. Contact me on the following number (01)8436633 on Saturday between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. or on 0872895895 at the same times and I will make arrangements with you. Cheers,
Johnny

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 03/27/10 at 18:33:02

Maria Witney   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

Hi Johnny,

You just don't know what this means to me, thank you so much x

As I've missed the Saturday timeline, please let me know how best to reach you to make the necessary arrangements.  Once again, many many thanks.

Maria  Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 03/27/10 at 19:52:47

johnnymono   Offline
Music Student
I Love YaBB 2!

Hi Maria,
Don't worry about the Saturday times - they are just times I know I'll be available at those numbers. If you let me have a contact email address, I should be able to convert the track to MP3 which would avoid the need for post and speed up the process. If you would prefer a CD, I will need an address to send it to you. Maybe best to let me have your email address first and I will follow it up from there. Cheers,
Johnny

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print