irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SHOWBAND RECORDS (Read 13551 times)
01/29/10 at 21:57:57

AJ   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO HAS OLD SHOWBAND CDS  SUCH AS THE CADETS , DICKIE ROCK , THE DREAMS, THE SANDS, ETC. PLEASE CONTACT ME  MANT THANKS  AJ Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 01/30/10 at 23:49:11

Trixie   Offline
Showband
I Love YaBB 2!

Smiley Hi AJ HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME JUMPING IN HERE ,I WANT ANY OF THE ABOVE ON VINYL 7"THANKS    TRIXIE

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 01/31/10 at 23:55:30

AJ   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

hi trixie
nice to know you,  I am looking for any of the showbands cd,s as my collection was taken and sold by my ex so am looking to try and replace them,  where are you from, Aj

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 02/01/10 at 19:02:07

Trixie   Offline
Showband
I Love YaBB 2!

Hi AJ I AM NEAR MANCHESTER ENGLAND I WHENT TOO SEE THE BANDS OVER HERE MID 60s 70s STARTED COLLECTING STUFF AGAIN PHOTO'S AUTOGRAPHS VINYL ETC ,HAVE YOU TRIED EBAY ! IF NOT TRY LOOKING UNDER IRISH SHOWBANDS ,IRISH POP,IRISH ROCK ALSO BANDS NAMES,I COME OVER TOO IRELAND EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS COMEING THE END OF THIS YEAR STAYING NEAR CAVAN. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH, GEORGE AKA TRIXIE   Cool

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 02/01/10 at 19:20:18

AJ   Offline
I Love YaBB 2!

hi trixie
I live in Paisley scotland now and not in ireland I used to go to all the showband nights in the north and south of ireland 60s 70s and loved the Royal Maimi dixies sands and used to collect th album but my sisters took them and sold them so dont have alot any more only have a few now dickie rock joe dolan and several album sets down loaded alot of showband photos from the internet several years ago but still play their music alot in my flat brings back memories lol, Cheesy will look up ebay  you take care be safe  bye for now Aj

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 02/01/10 at 21:39:20

Trixie   Offline
Showband
I Love YaBB 2!

SmileyBYE AJ  CryTAKE CARE Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print