irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
the Brannigans (Read 14340 times)
08/30/04 at 20:53:16

ishaun   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Does anybody know where or what the Brannigans brothers (Donal and Declan and sister of Geraldine Brannigan) are?

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 08/31/04 at 17:45:13

Admin   Offline
YaBB Administrator
The history of Irish music
is a continuing journey
Sligo, Ireland

Hi Shaun,

I haven't been able to find anything about her brothers, but I know that Geraldine married Phil Coulter a few years ago and lives in Wicklow with their six children. It also appears she recently released a CD  http://store1.yimg.com/I/rego_1805_1070352. Anyone else have any knowledge of the brothers' whereabouts?

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 01/26/05 at 06:56:02

shorty   Offline
Shorty The Boy!
Armagh

Hello Shaun! It's been a while since I spoke to you! Gerry was quite right, Geraldine is married to Phil Coulter, and, as far as I know, Donal lives in Portmarnock outside Dublin, and still does solo work. Declan gave up playing in the early '80's to pursue a different career. Good to see you're still rockin'!  Grin

visit www.thenakedflames.co.uk
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 03/12/08 at 17:12:48

Aries   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi
I had a drink with them all in Skerries last year. Unfortunately their father died and they were bringing their Mam out for lunch.
My brother Donal or Doish played with them in the late 70's when they were touring. he also did the Lebonon with them when the Irish Troops were there.
Both lads are great and can be seen from time to time in Gibneys malahide or the Country Club Portmarnock having a quite pint.

Gary

In a New York minute&&Everything can change
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 04/03/08 at 23:40:36

BarryWoods   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Donal and Ger along with hubby Phil appeared in "Do You Come Here Often" A Show all about The Showband days.
Good craic was had by all.
I was the keyboard player in the backing band.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print