irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dickie Rock (Read 5857 times)
06/20/05 at 12:01:13

dawnandtommy   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Am looking for the whereabouts of Dickie Rock.  He was a very good pal of my husband Tommy Thompson in the 60's and I would love it if they could get in touch again.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 09/24/05 at 20:48:15

Barry   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Dawn and Tommy,

I am a member of Dickie's current band and just thought I'd let you know that Dickie is still rocking on and is as popular as ever, playing concerts and shows all over the country.
I will be playing with him in Crete next month. He is performing for a week at a big Golf Trip.

If you wish to send me your email address or a phone number where you can be contacted I'll be glad to pass it on to him when I see him.

Regards

Barry Scully

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 09/26/05 at 11:19:08

dawnandtommy   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Barry

Thanks very much for your reply.  I have now bought tickets to see Dickie in a show in Dublin on 25th October, so hopefully see you all there!!

Dawn

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 09/27/05 at 00:59:39

Barry   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Dawn and Tommy

Unfortunately I won't be on the gig on the 25th. Dickie is doing a tour with the Dave Gold 16 piece Big Band and that gig is part of that.  It should be excellent. Lots of Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett Jack Jones stuff etc.

I'll let him know that you will be there. That's the Vicar street gig,  Am i right?

Hope you have a great night.

Regards

Barry

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 09/27/05 at 11:35:59

dawnandtommy   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi Barry

Yes, thats right it is in Vicar Street.  We are really looking forward to it. 

Thanks for all your help and info about the show, and good luck with the gig in Crete.

Dawn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print