Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
jim tobin & the firehouse (Read 5915 times)
12/12/05 at 06:05:17

Mary Mullingar   Offline
Music Student
Mullingar dance hall days
70s
Wales

Whatever became of the Firehouse showband,especially the little sexy man Paddy Mc Cafferty.?

Mary Gavigans pic's go to  www.facebook.com &&also on windows live. cattykitty@hotmail.co.uk
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 01/03/06 at 00:40:52

Mary Mullingar   Offline
Music Student
70s
Wales

DW wrote on 12/22/05 at 10:35:03:
Embarrassed  I bet this was writen by paddy McCaferty concited B*s*a*d

Kiss Kiss.Hello ....nope was written by a girl who had a great time at Mullingar Steak Festival in 1970 something. has he still got all that curly hair? ?

Mary Gavigans pic's go to  www.facebook.com &&also on windows live. cattykitty@hotmail.co.uk
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 07/27/06 at 23:04:04

Mary Mullingar   Offline
Music Student
70s
Wales

Aw for gods sake one of them must be computer literate ?Ok so they were older than us St Loman gals , but surley some must be alive around to read this and reply, not after yer bodies just wondering what become of all of you? as we sure did have some fun in the 70s at the Mullingar beef festival,Beef to the heel an all that. wink wink ..xxx

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 07/27/06 at 23:16:34

Mary Mullingar   Offline
Music Student
70s
Wales

PS. Just wondered if any of them now played in bands ? eg UK  as sometime my mates and myself go see Irish bands in Liverpool.Manchester.London .Cheers

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print