Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
irish-showbands.com Free Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
re Tribute to Michael Dalton (Read 5813 times)
08/17/07 at 00:49:58

Biddymac   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Limerick

Michael Dalton  from Listowel,who played music for many years  with a number of bands such "The Capital  Showband "The Paddy Cole Band" The Smokey Mountain Ramblers And a few more that i dont know.

A  dance is presently been organised to pay tribute to Micheal   for his contribution to  music  and to ,his generous contribuition of his time and talent to many charitable fundraising events.

The dance will take place on Friday Sept 14t 2007 Shannon House Foynes Co Limerick, any one who know's Micheal and would like to send a message or greeting
.I would be happy to pass on any messages to him

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 08/18/07 at 01:56:03

Biddymac   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Limerick

you must have misinterpeted my message re mike dalton tribute dance  he has not passed away, we are paying tribute to him while he is still with us , allthough he is not very well at the moment  , we are sure that he will be at the dance in sept

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 08/18/07 at 02:16:50

Biddymac   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Limerick

Hi Gerry. sorry you misunderstood de message  Michael  is still with us the tribute dance to Mike Dalton (know as Buddy to us ) will take place on Sept 14th at Shannon House Foynes , both you and your brother-in-law Mickey O Neill would be very welcome to join us on de night and help celebrate his acheivements MIchael and his family would be very happy to see ye both.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print