HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gerry Kim and Gerald (Read 8555 times)
12/11/06 at 17:53:16

Barry   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

May I express my deepest sympahty on thts tragic loss of your son.
Words don't count for much in a situation like this but perhaps the sure knowledge that this Christmas there will be people like myself and my family who even though we never met your boy,will be  thinking of him and remembering him in our prayers over the festive season.

Your'e not alone.

With Kindest regards

Barry and Noreen Scully

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12/12/06 at 20:59:44

noman34   Offline
Showband
"Live Long and Prosper"
Walsall

Barry has echoed the thoughts of us all who visit this website.
No amount of sympathies expressed can fully fill the gap left by the loss of someone so close.
Our prayers and thoughts will be with you over the coming weeks. Be strong for each other for no-one is an island. You have friends out there,you just havent met them yet.
May your God be with you.
Regards,
Ernie.

There is too much Hate in the World. Love (any kind of Love) is fine by me.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 12/14/06 at 17:08:40

MURPHY   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Unfortunate that we would meet uder such tragic circumstances Barry. You probably don't remember me but I remember you on bass and Henry Mc Cullough with the Gents in Enniskillen, I used to play up in  the Central Bar (Jim McManus's) in the town with Gary McGowan (drums)and Tiddler Mc Keown and Dessie McKeown from the 'Rockets. Do you remember the controversy yourself and Henry caused to the citizens of that fair town? Great times. How's things? Your missus was from Skintown? Regards John T.V. Murphy.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 12/14/06 at 20:12:50

Barry   Offline
Journeyman Musician
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hi John,

Ah memories !  I remember the Central Bar very well and Gary McGowen in particular. He was an excellent drummer. We played jazz together in Jim's place along with a local doctor and a trombone playing member of the Liberal Party (only in Enniskllen  Eh ?)
At first Enniskillen was somethng of a culture shock. I had just returned to Ireland havng been playing in the Star Club in Hamburg and the pace of life took some getting used to. However I soon got into the swing of things and learned to love the place.
BTW  My wife Noreen is like myself, Dublin born , bred and buttered !

regards

Barry

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 12/17/06 at 02:13:21

JOHN_THE_FARMER   Offline
Music Student
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
CO DONEGAL IRELAND

All I can Say is  May God support and help you all carry your Pain and may your emptieness be filled by The Good Times.
May  2007 bring you all that you deserve for giving New  Life to all of us Musicans and to what was cruely taken from you.

In My Thoughts & Prayers Forever

John Mc

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 01/21/07 at 12:27:27

valerie_davenport   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
cockermouth,cumbria, uk

I,m so sorry to hear of your loss   Cryand I,m sending our sympathy to you and your family we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers  Valerie

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 05/21/07 at 20:23:45

Admin   Offline
YaBB Administrator
The history of Irish music
is a continuing journey
Sligo, Ireland

As I have posted on the home page of the site, our deepest thanks to all those that send messages of sympathy on the death of our wonderful son, Grant. He was an excellent musician, and far surpassed my own meager talents at only sixteen. He will be truly missed.
Thank you one and all.
Gerry, Kim and Gerald

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print